You can call or visit our Lost & Found Centre to check for any misplaced items at the airport. For items misplaced on board the aircraft, please contact the airline you are travelling with. We strongly recommend that travellers take travel insurance to cover any losses that might occur.
For items lost at the Airport Terminal
The Lost and Found Centre is located at the Main Terminal Building (Level 2, next to Food Garden entrance). Lost items that are turned in will be kept for 30 days before being disposed when uncollected.
KLIA Lost & Found Centre
- +603 8776 4312 (24 hours)
- lostandfound [at] malaysiaairports.com.my
If you've found an item that doesn't belong to you, you can report it to the Lost and Found Centre. Alternatively, you can contact us here. Remember to select 'Lost and Found' under Request Type.
For items/check-in baggage lost in the aircraft
Contact your respective airline to assist you further.
- Mishandled Luggage Office (MLO) (7.00 am - 11.59 pm)
- +603 8777 2288
- MHLbags [at] malaysiaairlines.com.my
- +6010 288 8741
+6010 401 0938
+6010 401 0936
- Baggage Call Centre: 8 am - 10 pm
Baggage Operations: 24 hours
- baggage [at] malindoair.com
- +603 8776 5772/3
- baggageservices [at] pos.com.my