TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The contest shall commence from 1 October 2019 until 1 December 2019 (“Contest Period”) both dates inclusive or such other period(s) as may be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (“Malaysia Airports”) without prior notice. All entries must be submitted during the Contest Period.
- The contest is open to all Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above including employees of Malaysia Airports (except from Corporate Communications Division).
- Contestant is only allowed to submit maximum 5 (five) submission posts per account. However, only 1 (one) photo will be chosen.
- Entries must be appropriate for posting on public platforms. Obscene, provocative, politically associated, offensive or questionable content will not be accepted. Malaysia Airports reserves the right at its sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- No borders/frames/watermarks/signatures/copyright notices may be added to the images. Adding or replacing elements in an image is not permitted.
- Submitted entries must be original (both photo and caption). All submitted entries are a guarantee that the contestant is the author and copyright holder of the photo and caption. In the event that ownership of any entry submitted to Malaysia Airports is contested in any manner, Malaysia Airports reserves the right to disqualify that entry and discontinue the use of the entry. By entering the contest, the contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree to have their submitted entry displayed for any purpose now or in the future without prior notice on any of Malaysia Airports electronic and non-electronic platforms without any fee or other form of compensation, and agree that Malaysia Airports may make and retain copies of the entries for archival purposes. Photos will be credited to the individual contestant as per the entry submitted. Entries (including non-winning entries) may be selected for display or use in other Malaysia Airports platforms, without permission from the contestant.
- Malaysia Airports is not responsible for computer system hardware, software, or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Furthermore, Malaysia Airports is not responsible for: (i) incomplete, or late entries or (ii) any act, failure to act, or delay regarding the transmitting or processing of entries.
- Malaysia Airports reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this contest without prior notice in the event that it becomes incapable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Malaysia Airports.
- Malaysia Airports reserves the right to disqualify any submissions that Malaysia Airports has reason to believe that it is not an original work or does not meet the contests Terms and Conditions. If a winner is disqualified or determined to be ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected using the same judging process/criteria described above. Alternate winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in the contest, the contestant agrees to release and hold harmless Malaysia Airports and its employees from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind resulting from his/her participation in the contest, including infringement of intellectual property rights. Malaysia Airports and its employees assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, losses of any kind arising in whole or in part from the contest. Each contestant undertakes that he/she shall not bring any claims, action or proceedings against Malaysia Airports or its subsidiary, associated and related companies relating to this contest whether in contract, tort ot otherwise.
- Winners will be selected on the basis of artistic merit and comply with the Terms & Conditions. The results of the contest shall be final, binding and non-contestable. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Winners will be contacted via Instagram within 2-3 weeks after the Contest Period. If the winner is uncontactable after 48 hours following the first attempt to notify him/her, Malaysia Airports shall have the right in their absolute discretion to decide another winner (as applicable) or to declare the prize in question forfeited.
- Winners shall have no rights whatsoever to choose the prize(s) (or any part thereof), which shall be subjected to Malaysia Airports discretion. Notwithstanding any other terms in these Terms and Conditions, Malaysia Airports may offer alternate prize(s) and the contestants shall unconditionally accept the same, failing which Malaysia Airports reserves the right to forfeit the prize(s).
- Malaysia Airports shall not be liable for, nor make any representations or warranties whatsoever, as to the quality, suitability, workmanship or merchantability of the prize(s) or any part thereof. The winner shall have no claim against Malaysia Airports in relation to the same.
- By participating in the contest, each contestant agrees and consents to the Malaysia Airports’ collection, use and retention of his/her personal information (without compensation to the contestant) for all purposes related to this contest including but not limited to (i) processing and administering entries, (ii) communicating with and awarding prizes to the winners, (iii) issuing publicity and announcements regarding the winners, and (iv) advertising, promoting and publicising this contest. Any entry or request made by a contestant which seeks to limit the foregoing will result in the automatic disqualification of the contestant.
- Malaysia Airports may terminate or suspend the Contest at any time at its absolute discretion. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the contestants.
- Malaysia Airports reserves the right to vary, delete, add or amend any of the terms and conditions set out herein from time to time without prior notice.
- This contest (including these Terms and Conditions) shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and any dispute shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
How to participate?
Step 1: Follow Malaysia Airports Instagram account “@malaysiaairports”. Remember to set your Instagram account to "Public", or else we won’t be able to see your posting.
Step 2: Repost the contest poster on your Instagram account and tag @malaysiaairports and 3 (three) of your friends.
Step 3: Post your entry with a photo and a catchy caption. Include the hashtag #MYairportsjoyfulmoments and #HappyGuestsCaringHosts and tag @malaysiaairports. The caption must be written in either English or Bahasa Malaysia only.
5 Grand Prizes (RM 1,000 cash) and 10 consolation prizes (Rm250 cash) will be given to the eligible winners at the end of the contest.
The judging panel consists of Malaysia Airports’ management personnel. Winners will be selected on the basis of artistic merit and that comply with the Terms & Conditions. The results shall be final, binding and non-contestable. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.