1. Information on how to the enter contest is part of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Participation in the Chinese New Year - Shop for Huat You Want Spend & Win Contest (‘Contest’) implies acceptance of all rules, terms and conditions of entry.
3. Entry is only open to all individuals aged 18 and above only. Employees of Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (“MAHB”), MAHB’s subsidiaries and/or companies affiliated to MAHB and their immediate family and retailers of MAHB, their employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Promotion/Contest.
4. 'Immediate family' means any of the following, spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
5. Contest submission is via online and on-ground with details as per below
6. To enter the Contest, you must spend a minimum of RM200 in a single transaction within the contest period.
7. The Contest period is from 1 to 26 February 2021
8. To enter the Contest online, Lucky Draw entry is automatic upon successful transaction of RM200 minimum purchase
9. To enter the Contest on-ground, entry is to be done via the Google Form shared on the sales receipt. Customers can get access to the Google Form via scanning of the QR Code on the sales receipt. The QR Code will only be produced with minimum purchase of RM200 in a single transaction 1
10. Only sales receipts issued from the participating retail and F&B outlets in KLIA and klia2 is accepted and eligible to participate in the Contest.
11. Sales receipts from bill payments such as the payment of credit cards, bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges, service bills (such as gas, electricity and phone bills), top ups and reloads are not accepted as part of this Contest.
12. By participating in the Contest, the participant gives consent to the Organiser to process their personal data. All entries submitted for On-ground purchase must be properly and completely filled in.
13. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or which tampers with the entry process.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates these Terms and Conditions will automatically be disqualified. Entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified and shall not be entertained.
15. The lucky winners (‘Winners’) for the Contest will be selected by the Organiser's representatives and/or appointed judges randomly and from the eligible entry(ies). The Organiser's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained. Each daily Winners will be notified through email, telephone (as provided in his/ her entry form submission) and media social, confirming their participant(s) and providing details on how to acknowledge. In the event that the Organiser cannot for any reason obtain the Winners acknowledgement within twenty-four (24) hours of attempting to so, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner at any time where the Organiser has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winners has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed prizes ("Prize") in any manner as it deems fit.
18. Eight (8) Winners will be selected on weekly basis with details as follows:
19. Winners will be selected one each from Online and On-ground weekly
20. Each of the weekly Winners will be notified via telephone, email, as well as social media.
21. All transportation, accommodation, personal expenses and any other costs incurred in relation to obtaining the Prize shall be borne by each of the Winners.
22. The Prizes are as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser's control, the Organiser is unable to provide the stated Prizes or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Organiser's sole discretion. Prizes may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of the prize supplier. More details on the collection of the Prizes will be given to the respective Winners at a later stage.
23. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each Winners from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/ or damages which the Winners may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Promotion/ Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winners as a result of the use and I or enjoyment of the Prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, Prize and/ or use or enjoyment of the same.
24. The Organiser including its employees, affiliates and associates shall not be held liable for (i) any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their obligations to the Winners under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, its respective divisions, affiliates, authorised dealers/distributors, agents, suppliers of the Prizes), including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action, strikes. hostilities, civil commotions. accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or (ii) from any loss, damage to property. injury or death resulting from or related to entrant's participation or inability to participate in this Contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the Prize or any portion thereof.
25. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
26. The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the Contest or to modify the Contest rules and Terms and Conditions prior to the Closing Date by amending the rules and Terms and Conditions hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified through the shopMYairports social media platform and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have already been submitted to the Organiser.
27. Unless otherwise indicated, all entries become the property of the Organiser. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrant's name, addresses and phone number may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
28. Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad of Malaysia Airports Corporate Office, Persiaran Korporat KLIA, 64000 KLIA, Sepang, Selangor (herein referred to as the "Owner" or "Organiser").